My time in motion

To see all my videos visit my youtube channel!

Samstag, Juni 16, 2007

Guess who's back?

If you came to visit my blog lately you have probably wondered if everything is fine with me. I know, and I am really sorry, I have been a lazy ass of a writer during the past month. But, friends, I have a really good excuse for that: Exploration of Bangkok's nightlife and the small world around the city of angels. Since three new interns joined Merck in May, I had to take care of my responsibilities as the 'local' and introduce them to the nice and spicy spots of this sleepless place. Unfortunately, too much time has passed by as that I could remember everything that happened since. Yet, I really enjoyed to get deeper into the secrets of this town and see very different sides and sights. After all I came to the conclusion that I could actually imagine stying here for a while... But today is already after and I just feel exhausted from the past weeks. Distracted from endless entertainment and consuming I hardly found any time for myself. A circumstance that can lead to an inner dis balance, as I have to experience. A good reason for taking a weekend off from all that rush and doing a lot of things for myself that I wanted to do long time ago. For example updating this connection to my real world back home and working on some things for my project... Only two more months to go... Can you believe that? And still a long way to go to achieve all my objectives. Thus, let's get it on.

Although the rain season is already starting to show its wet and sometimes really nasty face, you can still find some relaxing sunset from time to time.

Sunset

Keine Kommentare: