My time in motion

To see all my videos visit my youtube channel!

Samstag, Mai 19, 2007

Hula Hula Bowling Day

Merck is a fun place to work at. And to give the staff some reward for their efforts they organize a big bowling event once a year. Lucky me, that it was now. A colorful evening with the motto of Hula Hula, to celebrate the summer time. What does that mean? Well, besides having some nice decoration it is all about the team spirit. Of course you will find a winning bowling team in the end, but honestly, who cares about that??? We were just crazy about the costume award which they announced. Two categories: 1. Most beautiful team, 2. Most crazy team. Do you need any more explanation? Yeah right, of course we were going for the beauty award. Especially since we knew that there would be about 100 female competitors. So screw that you bet we aimed at the crazy one... Did we win it? You bet ya.

And to top that I was even allowed to embarrass myself by playing a pin in my job as an MC. Thanks folks. But my colleagues sure had something to laugh about. And to be honest, guess who came up with that idea in the first place...

Hula Hula Bowling Day

Keine Kommentare: